e-Gift Certificates are not physically printed and shipped. Instead, you specify the recipient’s email address and include a gift message and an electronic certificate will be emailed to the address specified at the exact date you choose – it’s that simple!
Here is how our e-gift certificates it works:
On this page, you can personalise your e-Gift Voucher. You can enter the Recipients Name, Email address and leave them a nice friendly message. You select the exact date you want the certificate delivered. This allows you to buy now and keep it a secret until the ‘big day.’
The recipient will receive their voucher via email. If the recipient doesn’t use the entire voucher on their purchase the remainder will be saved on their account as a credit to be used whenever they please.
By purchasing this, you agree to the e-Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions.
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions:
- e-Gift certificates expire 5 years from initial purchase
- e-Gift certificates must be redeemed through the Moto-Skiveez.com website and must be used toward the purchase of products available listed on the website.
- e-Gift certificates must be used to purchase goods and cannot be used toward additional gift certificates.
- e-Gift certificates cannot be returned for a refund.
- If an order exceeds the amount of the recipient’s gift certificate, the difference must be paid with a credit card or other accepted payment method.
- Moto-Skiveez is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- If your state requires us to report and remit unclaimed property, we will deactivate the Gift Card once the funds are reported and submitted to the respective state, in compliance with state laws.
- If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service.